.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We The People: Responsible for Tomorrow

Is the keyboard mightier than the Government? I hope to hell it is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee

Although public relations has historically been considered a practice used to fool more of the people than your competition does, I think PR can be used to promote ethical reform in media, business, government and society, as well as in protecting our Constitutional rights from being whored out by the turn of a phrase. I got my degree in public relations to use the power and practices of PR and communications to promote a return to honesty in our everyday interactions. Whether between spouses or nations is irrelevant. My ideas and methods are unique, creative and sometimes even radical. I'm a communicator and a writer. At pickumber-writes I'll write about things I think need to be discussed, debated and possibly changed. As a collective society, if we aren't communicating, we aren't going to make it.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm Gonna Split Before the Cops Get Here


I'll be gradually departing from this page and can be found at a new location.
">http://www.pickumber.blogspot.com/<" The archives from this page will eventually find their way over there and all future postings will be there instead of here. As I continue to assemble bits and pieces of knowledge in my quest for blogness, I'll continue to make changes. I not only invite, but encourage input from people stopping by, so please leave a comment. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home